THE EDUCATIONAL ROAD WITH LESSONS FOR THE HEAD AND HEART 815-625-1456
St. Andrew School was established in 1952 by St. Andrew Parish, Rock Falls, IL to educate children of parishioners. It was begun with the belief that children should receive an education within the context of a religious view of life. From inception, the strength of the school has been its untiring dedication to that belief and an ever-continuing quest to develop the total child. St. Andrew School is committed to the development of the whole child - spiritual, intellectual, moral, emotional, physical, and social within a Christian environment where knowledge is not only imparted, but enlightened, enlived, and nurtured by an active faith.
Christ is the foundation of the total educational endeavor and the reason for St. Andrew School. As a Christian educational community, the school strives to build a community of caring students who serve God, church, community, and one another.
St. Andrew School believes that education belongs by right to the family, and begins in the family. Therefore, the aim of the school is not to supplant parents, but to compliment and help them fulfill obligations in the God-given task of educating their children.